Skip to main content

Graduate Certificate Change Request Instructions

Submit a document of no more than two pages to the Associate Provost for Graduate Academic Affairs that includes the following elements:
  1. A description of the requested change, including the educational rationale for the request.
  2. Will the changes to this certificate program affect other units? If so, how? (Include sign-off letters from the deans of units affected if needed.)
  3. Provide the revised Requirements and Catalog Information.