Skip to main content

Graduate Merit Tuition Waiver Forms

The academic unit that is providing a merit waiver to a student enrolled in their program must complete the form below for the appropriate school or college. Colleges (not Health Sciences Schools) may only award the number of merit waiver hours allocated to them by the Associate Provost for Graduate Academic Affairs.

Offices that have been allocated merit waivers must complete forms for students according the the college or school in which the student is enrolled.

Information about graduate tuition waivers, restrictions on graduate tuition waivers, and merit waivers.

Forms are to be completed by designated administrative personnel only. Contact the Office of Graduate Education and Life with questions.


Benjamin Statler College of Engineering and Mineral Resources

College of Business & Economics

College of Creative Arts

College of Education and Human Resources

College of Law

College of Physical Activity and Sport Sciences

Eberly College of Arts & Sciences

Davis College of Agriculture and Natural Design

Reed College of Media

School of Dentistry

School of Medicine

School of Nursing

School of Pharmacy

School of Public Health