Skip to main content

Graduate Assistantships & Fellowship Waivers Forms

Graduate Assistant University Tuition Waiver Forms

The unit that hires a graduate assistant must complete one of the forms below each academic term so that the student will receive a waiver of university tuition. Only students who have been placed on payroll for the minimum graduate assistant stipend may be provided with a waiver. Select the form according to the school or college in which the student is enrolled.

Information about graduate tuition waivers, restrictions on graduate university tuition waivers and graduate assistantship policies.

Forms are to be completed by designated administrative personnel only. Contact the Office of Graduate Education and Life with questions.

Benjamin M. Statler College of Engineering and Mineral Resources

College of Business & Economics

College of Creative Arts

College of Education and Human Resources

College of Law

College of Physical Activity and Sport Sciences

Davis College of Agriculture, Natural Resources and Design

Eberly College of Arts & Sciences

Reed College of Media

School of Dentistry

School of Medicine

School of Nursing

School of Pharmacy

School of Public Health

Sample Forms for Graduate Assistantships

All graduate assistants must be provided with a contract or letter of agreement, and must be evaluated at the end of each semester. See sample forms and a checklist below.