Graduate Student Events Around Campus
January 31, 11:59 p.m. | Online Submission DeadlineWe have an exciting contest that promises a $100 Barnes and Nobel gift card as a reward. We want YOUR help designing our Graduate Student Appreciation Week T-Shirt. You can send us a full t-shirt design (using WVU colors, of course) and include a four-word slogan about graduate student life or simply send us a slogan. Our office will select the top three designs and then open those up to a graduate student community-wide vote via email. The deadline for submission is January 31 at 11:59 p.m. and we wish you the best of luck! Be sure to submit your work through our website.
- Submission deadline: January 31, 11:59 p.m.
- Top three designs sent out to graduate student community for voting: Feb.6 through Feb. 13
- Final vote tally: February 14
- Notification to winner: February 17
Writing a Diversity Statement Workshop (OGEL)
February 4, 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. | Greenbrier Room, MountainlairDiversity statements may be a critical part of your job application. Join us for a workshop led by Dr. Cris Mayo, Director of the LGBTQ+ Center and Professor of Women's and Gender Studies. Please RSVP by Friday, Jan. 31.
3-Minute Thesis (3MT)
My Journey, My Culture, My Identity (Other)
Beginning September 12, Thursdays, 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. | Carruth Counseling Center
A pre-group individual meeting is required: If interested, or wondering if the group is for you, please stop in or call (304-293-4431) the Carruth Center for Psychological and Psychiatric Services.
From the OGEL University Calendar:
- Jan295:00 PM - 7:00 PMHardware PITTStop
- Feb911:58 PM - 11:59 PMAdventure Recreation Pitch - APPLICATION CLOSES
- Feb135:00 PM - 7:00 PMI Heart IDEA Hub Pitch Competition
- Mar55:00 PM - 7:00 PMAdventure Recreation Pitch Competition
- Mar22 All Day Colloquium 2020
- Mar259:30 AM - 11:30 AMDissertation Defense: Farnoush Reshadi