- State the program objectives so that they can be related to the criteria in the program assessment plan.
- Evidence of need for the certificate. Describe the clientele to be served and state which of their specific needs the certificate will meet. Indicate interest on the part of industry, research and other institutions, governmental agencies, or other indicators justifying the need for the program.
- Admission standards and their relationship to the certificate objective.
- Performance standards and their relationship to the certificate objective.
- Provide an assessment plan outlining the approaches to assure high quality standards for the certificate and certificate improvement.
- Requirements and Catalog Information. (Include all curriculum requirements in the course list, including minimum grade and minimum GPA requirements.)
- Does the proposed curriculum include course prerequisites or course requirements taught by another academic unit? If yes, attach documentation showing agreement with the other academic unit.
- Describe the pattern of course availability during the academic year for all required courses and prerequisites.
- In what format will this curriculum be offered? Select one of the following:
- 100% online (no physical presence required)
- Greater than 50% online
- Less than 50% online
- 100% on campus (although courses may include web-enhanced instruction)
the administrative organization for the program and explain what changes,
if any, will be required in the institutional organization.
resource needs and source of funding.
the planned enrollment growth and development of the new program during
the first five years. If the program will not be fully developed within
five years, indicate the planned size of the program in terms of degrees
and majors or clients served over the years to reach full development of